Monday, March 9, 2009

-Sigh-

I am praying so hard right now for a break. This has been such a difficult time for me job hunting. I am over qualified or quickly looked over because at an average job, there is a good chance I would leave as soon as I found a career level job. But, career level jobs are no easier to get because everyone and their mother is after them. I am getting knocked out of the running because of my lack of experience which is hardly fair, but I completely understand it.

I would just really like a break. I have to start repaying student loans soon. They are expensive, particularly considering I have not been able to find a job. It makes me almost feel like I wasted my time going back to school -- because it just put me into a monster rut.

Yeah, I feel a little down..but please give me a break. I really need it.

Anyway, if you could toss a prayer my way -- I would appreciate it. I am just so tired of feeling so down and like such a failure.

I have had a couple interviews that I thought went really well, I am REALLY hoping to hear back about a reception job. I love working with animals and I know it is a job that I would be more than happy to plant my feet at...I guess it is just beyond my control at this point and I need to have a little more faith in myself.

0 comments: