Monday, March 9, 2009

People make me so angry. *careful if you are squimish*

Scott and I had to run to wal-mart today to get some dog food and toilet paper. As we arrived, my gas alert went off, so we got gas at the conveniently close station before heading into wal-mart. Scott pulls up next to this car, I look to the left and the lady is looking at us then her cheeks puff up and BAM, she barfs. It instantly made my eyes water and gag reflexes kick in.

From the looks of her car, she threw up out the window and down the side of the car going down the road. She was covered in vomit.

I know this is all gross. but here is what ticked me off.

While we are sitting there filling up, they are throwing napkins and garbage out their window. The one girl finishes wiping up the side of the car with the window cleaner that someone is going to find a quite nasty surprise on very soon...anyway -- they get in the car and leave.

A monster pile of vomit and trash left laying on the ground. I get that someone was sick, but since when is it okay to throw your trash on the ground? I mean the garbage can was literally a foot away, is it that inconvenient?
-----
This time change thing gets me every time. Yeah..I am wide awake at 5am. hmm..what to do.
I already re-did this blogs layout, signed up and posted a DSO scrapbooking challenege, watched episode 18 of ER. Ho-hum. I guess I can turn on my sleep playlist and hope it bores me into a nice little sleep coma for a few hours.

0 comments: